Friday 31 May 2013

Long Holiday~ to the Next Journey of my LiFe.





After 26 days of waiting...finally result released. quite satisfied with the result and luckily my average pointer maintained above 3.00. _/|\_ 阿弥陀佛
thanks Buddha for the bless.


have a really LONG holiday after finished my final exam and i just hanging around doing NOTHING. LOL....meaningless...ok...it's my own prob..


now i need to find a job coz my parent won't give me $$ anymore...crazy monkey 079

sadly, i missed the UPU application so i need to w8 until next year to apply it.  so my advice to fellow friends, no matter u plan to continue ur study or not, where u prefer & etc, apply 1st, u can make decision either to go or not after u get the offer ...

so for now i only hope that i can get a job asap or receive letter from spa...



lets put that behind, i wanna share pic now...LOL
hehehe
The photos taken during our band performance on a wedding event. 











that's all for 2day...have a nice day bye white cloudcrazy monkey 007










__THE END__

3 comments:

Unknown said...

cant lend ptptn?

Unknown said...

since u got no job now, be hua ing and my tuition teacher ok? hehe will pay u some fee lar if u wish.. i want my pointer rise again.. erm by the way this song is nice to hear..hehe

Unknown said...

dun worry lar, ur pointer maintain 3.0 above sure can get the job asap, try apply...work in bank lar.. haha dun worry be happy..